RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
If you are a consumer, as a rule you have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement.
You may withdraw from the agreement by presenting us with your statement of withdrawal, e.g. by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, return the thing you would like to return to us to: ul. Wróbli 32A/11, 40-534 Katowice, as soon as possible, however no later than within 14 days of your withdrawal.
You can withdraw from the agreement within 14 days.
The 14-day withdrawal period starts:
· for agreements under which we deliver the thing and are obliged to transfer property rights to such a thing:
- when the thing is taken over by you or a third party indicated by you, other than a carrier,
· for digital contents, from the agreement date.
To meet the above deadline, it is enough to send the statement before the deadline expiry.
We will refund you the amounts paid, including delivery costs, under terms and conditions set out in the rules, however no later than within 14 days of the receipt of your statement of withdrawal.
We may withheld the refund of the payment until we receive the thing or an evidence that the thing has been shipped, whichever is earlier.
Please, remember that the right of withdrawal from the distance agreement does not apply to consumers with regard to, among others, agreements:
· which provide for the delivery of a thing which has been produced specially in accordance with the consumer’s specification or is used to meet the consumer’s individual needs;
· which cover a thing that is delivered in the sealed packaging and which, when unpacked, cannot be returned for health protection or sanitary reasons, if the packaging has been opened upon delivery.
You will find more detailed information about withdrawal in the Sales Rules.
If the goods bought from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint on the basis of the statutory warranty regulations. It is preferable to send a complaint by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to ul. Wróbli 32A/11, 40-534 Katowice. The goods subject to the complaint should be sent to: ul. Wróbli 32A/11, 40-534 Katowice
In the case of the defect, you have the right to request that:
· the goods are replaced with non-defective goods;
· the defect is repaired;
or you may submit a statement:
· on price reduction;
· of withdrawal if the defect is material.
We are liable for defects for two years of the delivery date.
As a rule, you can make a complaint within one year of the discovery of the defect, however no later than before the end of the Seller’s liability period.
Your complaint will be analysed (responded to) within 14 days of the receipt of your notice of complaint.
You will find more information about complaints in our Sales Rules.