We take care of your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. That is why, herebelow you will find the most important information about principles for cookies and the processing of your personal data by our Shop. The information was prepared in accordance with the GDPR, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation.
MARTA AGNIESZKA DRÖGE, a sole trader operating under the name of MAMIIU MARTA DRÖGE, entered in the Central Registration and Information on Business (Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej) kept by the minister in charge of economy and the operation of the Central Registration and Information on Business, VAT No (NIP) 9490116541, statistical ID (REGON) 369932829, ul. Wróbli 32A/11, 40-534 Katowice.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you want to open a User Account and take advantage of our services, you will be requested to give your personal data.
We process your data for the following purposes connected with the operation of the Shop and the provision of our services ("Services"):
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING:
Depending on what you chose, this may be:
- the provision of services offered by the Shop;
- the fulfilment of your orders;
- direct marketing, other than newsletter;
- newsletter sending.
BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING:
- The sales agreement or actions taken at your request to enter into the sales agreement (Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR);
- Our legal obligation, e.g. connected with accounting (Art. 6.1.c of the GDPR);
your agreement given at the shop (Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR);
- The service agreement or actions taken at your request to enter into the service agreement (Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR);
- Our legitimate interest consisting in data processing to identify, request or defend claims (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR);
- Our legitimate interest consisting in direct marketing (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest consisting in data processing for analytic and statistic purposes (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR);
- Our legitimate interest consisting in surveying customer satisfaction (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR).
The data are provided voluntarily, but in certain cases they are necessary to enter into the agreement
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
Depending on the purpose of data provision:
- inability to register with the Shop;
- inability to use the Services;
- inability to do shopping at our Shop;
- inability to receive information about promotions or special offers of the Shop.
- the consent may be withdrawn at any time.
The data processing till the withdrawal of your consent is deemed to be legal.
DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
We will process your data solely for the period arising from the legal basis, i.e. until:
- we are no longer lawfully obliged to process your data;
- no further claims can be identified, made or defended in connection with the agreement with the shop;
- you withdraw your consent based on which the data were processed;
- your objection against your personal data processing is accepted, if your data were processed on the basis of the data controller’s legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes;
- whichever applies in a given case and whichever is later.
We process your personal data by the use of organisational and technical measures which are consistent with applicable legal regulations, including connection encrypting with the SSL certificate.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- restriction of processing;
- data portability to another data controller.
As well as:
- you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time:
- for reasons connected with your special situation, to the processing of your personal data under Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR (i.e. for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller);
- if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent the processing is connected with direct marketing.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
If you believe that your data are processed unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, smartphone, etc.);
- enable you to, for example, use all functions of the Shop;
- do not change any settings of your equipment.
By the use of relevant options of your browser, you can:
- delete cookies;
- to remember information about your session;
- for statistical purposes;
- for marketing purposes;
- to perform the Shop’s functions.
To learn how to manage or disable cookies in your browser, please use a help file of your browser. To do that, press F1 in your browser. In addition, you will find relevant guidelines on the following websites, depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You will find more information about cookies in Wikipedia.
We hire third parties which we can share your data with.
The list of possible recipients of your data is presented below:
- a supplier of software necessary to operate an online shop;
- a payment supplier;
- a book-keeping bureau;
- a hosting provider;
- an entity providing marketing services*;
- an entity providing statistic services*;
- competent public authorities, to the extent the data controller is obliged to provide the data to such authorities.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
*Given the above, your data may be also processed by non-EU entities. Your data are adequately protected by the use of the following elements:
membership of such entities to the EU-USA Privacy Shield established on the basis of the European Commission’s decision as a collection of principles which guarantee the relevant protection of your privacy.
CONTACT WITH THE DATA CONTROLLER
Would you like to exercise your rights related to personal data?
Contact us by e-mail at: